he Vancouver Lions Club, of Vancouver, Washington U.S.A., is a community service organization that began serving the humanitarian needs in the greater Vancouver, Washington community in 1919 as the Vancouver Prunearians before joining the International Association Of Lions Clubs on September 12, 1928.
The Club is organized as a Washington non–profit corporation and is a §501(c)(4) non–profit organization under the United States Internal Revenue Code. The Club's charitable arm, the Vancouver Lions Foundation, is also organized as a Washington non–profit corporation and is §501(c)(3) charitable organization under the United States Internal Revenue Code.
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP OPENINGS — The Vancouver Lions Club is currently accepting applications for membership. Membership is open to all persons of good moral character and reputation who are over the age of 18. There are no limitations to membership based on business, profession, industry, employment, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, military service, race or affiliation. Note that Lions Clubs International has waived new Lions club membership initiation fees (otherwise $3500) through June 30, 2022, and there are discounts to annual dues for families and students. Consider joining the Vancouver Lions Club today and share the fun and fellowship of serving your community.
- BEST WEBSITE — The Vancouver Lions Club website, the website that you are vsiting right now, was judged Best Club Website at the District 19–G Lions Spting Conference on May 13–14, 2022!
- CLARK COUNTY FOOD BANK PROJECT — Vancouver Lions volunteer day at the Clark County Food Bank, 6502 NE 47th Avenue, Vancouver, Washington, is scheduled for Thursday, July 7, 2022 from 2:00
p.m.to 3:30 p.m.. We will be helping the Food Bank build FOOD boxes for food delivery. You need to fill out a Volunteer Registration form and bring it with you to the Food Bank on April 21. Contact Lion Brian Rerick and let him know you can pitch in on this project.
- SUMMER TIME IS PICNIC TIME — The first VLC family picnic on the Vancouver Lions Club summer meeting schedule is July 7, 2022, at Lions Robb and Mary Peck's home. Social time starts at 6:00
p.m., food served at 6:30 p.m.$500 per person. Potluck items welcomed. Lions, families and friends are invited. Contact Lion Susan for address or other information.
- SECOND SUMMER PICNIC — The second VLC family picnic on the Vancouver Lions Club summer meeting schedule is July 21, 2022, at Lion Karen Pederson's home. Check back for details. Lions, families and friends are invited.
- BRATFEST IS BACK — The third VLC family picnic on the Vancouver Lions Club summer meeting schedule, aka the BRATFEST, is August 4, 2022, at Lion Bill and Lynn Craig's home. Lions, families and friends are invited. Updates will be posted here as they become available.
- PICNIC NUMBER 4 — Closing out the summer barbeques, the fourth, and final VLC family picnic on the Vancouver Lions Club summer meeting schedule is August 18, 2022, at Lion Nadine Robertson's home. Lions, families and friends are invited. Check here for updates.